So it’s 2:30am, I’m coughing and sputtering uncontrollably so I think to myself why not check-in on the blog while I wait for this drama king of a cold to calm down. Then I see Grub Blog have kindly nominated for a Liebster Award. If you want to know what it’s all about, Google will do a better job than I will at this time of the morning. Otherwise, here’s the deal:
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me
1. I didn’t really cook before I met Mrs P, then decided to learn as one of the many avenues I’d use to get to her heart.
2. I don’t drink coffee. Not due to flavour so much as caffeine.
3. You bet I’ll eat coffee ice cream though. And cake.
4. My first university degree was a Bachelor of Arts in Japanese with a minor in English.
5. I’d like to write a book one day, most likely a children’s book as they tend to be shorter. Something with a lot of rhymes and made up words.
6. I have one sibling, a brother who is ten years and change younger than I am.
7. He is way more intelligent than I am.
8. Wine tends to give me a stomach ache.
9. 15 years ago this blog would have been about music or movies.
10. I suck at stuff like this.
11. I’m not much better with fancy dress parties.
Questions from Grub Blog
1. Lazy Sunday or busy Sunday?
Lazy – Must recharge for the work week ahead
2. What would be your last supper (limit to three courses)?
I’d love to devise a sophisticated three course meal, but in reality I’d probably just ask for ice cream.
3. Breakfast in bed or breakfast with friends?
With friends. In bed just means crumbs everywhere.
4. Eat in or eat out?
Take out to eat in.
5. The one store cupboard ingredient you can’t do without?
I don’t know if this counts, but kewpie mayonnaise. I have OCD, obsessive condiment disorder.
6. Favourite destination?
7. Favourite food destination?
Dine by Peter Gordon
8. Wine or beer?
Marge, Beer me.
9. Favourite TV Series?
10. Eating at the table or on the sofa?
11. Sun or snow?
Blogs I Nominate:
Questions for Nominees:
1. Tomato Sauce or Ketchup?
2. Tortellini or Ravioli?
3. Early bird or Night Owl?
4. If you had a cow, what would you call it?
5. If you were promised $10,000 a day for the rest of your life, but had to spend each lot of $10,000 in the day you received it (so no using finance or hire purchase), what would you spend your first $10,000 on?
6. Are you more likely to be ten minutes early or ten minutes late?
7. What’s your favourite go to meal when you’re just cooking for yourself after a hard day of work when you are feeling lazy? Or if you don’t cook, what’s your favourite feed me now I’m hungry meal.
8. Do you dream in colour?
9. What’s your favourite Eddie Murphy movie?
10. Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket?
11. What’s the best thing about this blogging gig for you?