Here are the rules:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
The guidelines are a little freer with this award than the Liebster, and I relish any opportunity to talk up people who give me some enjoyment in the blog world.
So here are some people I think you should visit, if you haven’t already.
This is the first blog I followed since starting up this one, and what a find so early on. Fantastic food photography, both recipes and places to see and eat at overseas. And piracy. I mean, what more could you possibly want?
A really beautiful look at eateries and food from around New Zealand by a nice pair of foodie two shoes.
I’ve paraphrased the blog title, because I try to keep it family friendly here. A really entertaining read and some great recipes.
A recent find, but what a find. Seven words that changed my life: Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Cubes with Toasted Walnuts.
Something a little more off the beaten track. Some great travel and food photos.
Hmm… and one random fact about me?
I’m right handed but eat with my knife and fork the other way around, fork in my right hand, knife in my left hand.