The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay, lets have a good go at naming 15 Versatile Bloggers shall we?
The Wayfaring Baker – Has the versatility of baking the cakes of the world while educating you about them at the same time.
Kitchen Bound – A new find thanks to another blog I follow. Only 25 WordPress followers?! That Nutella Crack Pie has to be worth 100 followers on its own. An embarrassment of versatile, baked riches.
Bento Days – Is there anything this blogger can’t do with a lunchbox?
Sausage Tarts and Marmalade Rolls – Tarts, rolls, recipes, video, and Tom Young Goon, plus posing while slurping noodles. Plenty versatile.
Grub Blog – I was drawn in by the Nutella Cheesecake, but there are so many good ideas and recipes to try in here.
The Fresh Princess of Bel Air – Everything from exploring Mexican Food Culture to Welsh Cakes.
Food and Foraging Hebrides – Gardening, Fishing, Foraging, Recipes, Hebrides.
AKIWIINLONDON – Travel, movie reviews, thoughts and issues. I only wish they’d post a little more often.
awkwardinauckland – Might have single-handedly convinced me to give The Hunger Games a go. Interesting glimpse into Auckland University life by a Wellingtonian. Deserves the versatile award just for shaving her eyebrow off in her attempt to win her Hunger Game.
MANGO.SHENANIGANS – Deserves a visit just for calling their blog MANGO.SHENANIGANS. Charming photos, often of delicious food, sometimes Hello Kitty Figurines.
Papaya Pieces – Food, Piano, Multiple Languages, Pharmacy, Fuss Free Recipes, everything except trapeze skills (I know, I asked). Pretty much as versatile as it gets.
myfoodmywayblog – Food, cooking classes and chocolate mortality.
the hour of soft light – Photos paired with poetry and prose.
shootingvienna – Lots of interesting snaps from in and around Austria. Go and bug her to post more often.
Oh,yeah. Seven facts about me.
1. I went through all of university through to when I met Mrs P wearing slacks instead of jeans. Didn’t have any time for jeans. Even now I only have a couple of pairs.
2. Whenever I have a strange look on my face, or something else that makes Mrs P spontaneously ask me “What?” My answer is almost invariably “I love you, that’s what.”
3. After 3 decades of trying to get my hair to obey my commands, I’ve given up. I now get a zero when I go to the barber’s. I grow it out for weddings, but not much else.
4. I used to be quite avid gamer. That’s partly why this blog keeps going everyday, I’ve put my gaming time into the blog. Mrs P doesn’t game, unless it’s little games on her Android phone like that Simpsons game.
5. When I give Mrs P a foot rub, I ask that she tickles my feet in return.
6. Can’t really drink wine. Tends to give me a stomach ache. It’s a shame, because it would be nice to review some for the blog. Last time I had a good go at it was on a wine tour in the Yarrah valley in Australia. That day did not end well for me.
7. I think seven facts took longer than writing up fifteen blogs.